Live Algoma has partnered with the University of Wisconsin Green Bay and you are invited to participate in the Live Algoma Initiative!
If you have not yet taken the Live Algoma survey and pledge, we invite you to participate!
- This survey was developed to assess areas of well-being that individuals want to improve on in the next year.
- Pledge to improve one or more of your dimensions of well-being: emotional, environmental, intellectual, physical, social, financial and/or spiritual!
If you have completed the Live Algoma survey and pledge, we invite you to par cipate in the follow-up survey.
- This survey was developed as a follow-up measure to track the progress of the individuals who have already completed the ini al Live Algoma survey and pledge.
Participate in the initial Live Algoma survey and pledge or the follow-up Live Algoma survey for a chance to win an area gift card!
Survey Event Dates and Locations
- November 4: Algoma Public Library, 10am – 1pm, public
- November 6: St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, public
- November 8: Polling Location (City Hall), public
- November 8: Precision Machine, 10am, for employees
- November 10: During Parent Teacher Conferences at Algoma Elementary School, for parents of students
- November 11: During Parent Teacher Conferences at Algoma Elementary School, for parents of students
- November 13: St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, public
- November 15: WS Packaging, 9am, for employees
Dates and times to be determined:
- Algoma Public Library, public
- Masonite (Algoma Hardwoods), for employees
- CTI, for employees
- Craig’s Piggly Wiggly, public
- Kewaunee County Food Pantry, public
- Lakeside Church, public
- Algoma Community Wellness Center, public
For more information:
Regarding Live Algoma, contact
(920) 487-7001, ext. 4001
or through our website at www.livealgoma.org/contact/
Regarding the UW-Green Bay Research Project, contact