The Algoma High School prom is being held on Saturday, April 8, 2017, at the Algoma High School.
Reminders to students who would like to attend prom on April 8, 2017:
- You must be passing all your classes in order to attend the dance. If you are on the F-list, you will be turned away at the door. PLEASE Check your grades!
- The cost of entry for the Algoma High School Prom is $5 per person ($10 for a couple) and $3 for an observer.
- If you want to bring a guest from a different school, please make sure you have the guest permission slip completed by your guest’s school. Slips are in the office or Mr. Kruis’ room. Have it completed and returned before the dance because it must be signed by Mr. Cochart as well.
For students who would like to attend the post-prom party:
- A post-prom party is being held at the Algoma High School from 12 midnight – 3 a.m.
- Doors open at midnight and close at 1 a.m. Students are required to attend until 3 a.m. If parents would like their child released prior to 3 a.m., parents must personally pick up their child.
- A signed post-prom permission slip and $5 entry fee per student, to be turned in at the door of post-prom, will be required. This includes guests from other schools. Please see the post-prom slip for details.
AHS Post Prom 2017 Food Donations and Volunteer Opportunities
The Algoma Post Prom Committee is seeking food and beverage donations to help sponsor the Post Prom Party being held at the high school following prom (approximately midnight) on Saturday, April 8, 2017.
The Post Prom event has been sponsored for many years by generous community members such as yourself. The purpose of the event is to provide students with a drug and alcohol-free entertainment choice following prom. Though the high school hosts the event, the district does not contribute monetarily to its production, so any support you can provide will certainly help make this event another success.
If you are able to help out, please follow this link to the Post Prom Party Food Donations form to sign up for any of the items listed or contact Shelly Anderson (920) 255-0679 or Corrina Wallace (920) 255-099 if you have another suggestion!
Post-prom activities depend upon reliable, volunteer help; consequently, we are always seeking new and energetic people to help out. If you would like to help with post-prom activities or the setup of post prom on Thursday evening and have not already been recruited, please contact Corrina Wallace at (920) 255-0992.