The Algoma Wolves 2017 Fall Sports Meeting will be Monday, July 31, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in the high school commons. This is for all student-athletes (Grades 7-12) planning to participate in Football (High and Middle School), Volleyball (High and Middle School), Soccer, and Cross Country.
This is an informational meeting that is required for student-athletes and parents. Topics include insurance information, sport specific expectations, practice schedules, lettering and special awards criteria, etc. Before practicing or participating in fall sports, all student-athletes must register on-line.
In order to successfully register you will need the following:
• Current insurance information
• Emergency Contact information
• A credit card to pay HS fee of $15 or MS fee of $10 per sport.
• A PDF or digital photo of current physical or alternate year card to upload. (Forms are available in our HS office or on line at www.wiaawisports.com under health tab. These forms are also available on the registration website.)
• Complete each starred item on the registration pages. Non-starred items are optional.
Note: Students that are not registered may attend practice but will not participate in practice or contests. Registration should be done on-line here.
Any questions or trouble with sports registrations should be directed to Mr. Robertson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 487-7001 ext. 2111.
Note: If you have already registered your student for a sport this school year, you will login, add the fall sport of choice to your student’s file, forward through to the payment page and complete the payment. All of the forms and information from the last season will still be on file.