The Algoma School District is excited to announce an online student registration system for the 2018-19 school year provided by PowerSchool Registration. As we move into the future, more and more paper forms are being converted into digital versions to make it a greener process and increase the accuracy and efficiency of the information that is collected.
The online registration system is now ready for you to access through your PowerSchool parent portal account.
This is an important process that will help ensure the school district has the most up-to-date information for your students. If you do not already have a PowerSchool parent portal account, here is how to create one:
How to Create Your Parent Account
A new account can be created by following these steps:
2. Click on the button labeled “Create Account.”
3. Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
4. Create a password of your choosing.
5. You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student you’d like to add to your account. If you don’t have this information please contact the school.
6. Take note of the User Name and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool parent portal once you click on “Enter”.
If you do not have access to the internet or a computer, we will have school computers available for you to use in the office at both buildings with walk-in hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday-Thursday. Student fees can be brought to Open House on August 29, 2018, (3:00-6:00 pm at the Elementary School and 4:00-7:00 pm at the Middle/High School). You will also have the option to pay schools fees online using eFunds for schools.
Please contact the main office at both buildings with any questions that you may have.
The Algoma School District