Experience the School of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Summer Program for High School Students
The Pharmacy Summer Program (PSP) is a five-day summer program for students interested in learning more about pharmacy careers and the UW–Madison Doctor of Pharmacy Program.
The PSP encourages rising high school juniors and seniors from traditionally underrepresented groups in the health sciences to apply.
There are no fees for the program or application, in addition to meals and being free.
Apply for the program at this link starting December 23, 2019.
Applications must be received by February 2, 2020 to be considered.
Activities throughout the week:
- Introduction to college basics, & PharmD school admissions
- Learn about Pharmacy career paths
- Engage in 2-3 hands-on labs
• preparing personalized medications • treatment of disease/illness with
medications • communications lab
- Tour different types of pharmacies
- Network with current PharmD students,
faculty, and Pharmacists
- Learn about research options at UW
- Have fun with nightly social activities!