AbiliTees Project Selling Algoma Lighthouse Masks
The AbiliTees Project will be selling Algoma lighthouse masks in the Algoma Community Wellness Center, 1715 Division St. on Fridays from 9:30 – 10:30AM beginning Friday April 16, 2021. The masks, available in youth and adults sizes, are $3 each and are all printed and packaged by our students.
The AbiliTees Project provides students with the opportunity to succeed in our community. Engaging students brings the feeling od purpose, builds self-confidence, and gives them the tools to form relationships with a variety of people.
The foundation of the project is screen printing. Learning the process while working as a team encourages communication and hands-on experience. From printing, to packaging, to distribution, the students each have a role in the project.
The AbiliTees Project is more than just printing. There are many ways our students are contributing within the school and community: shredding, filling office orders, making posters, laminating, preparing tickets for school sporting events, organizing the CARE Room, crafting greeting cards, and promoting KINDNESS in our society whenever possible.
In this 2gether Masks-
- Printed, packaged and sold over 100 masks promoting safety and unity.
- Contacted by another local school providing them with over 20 masks.
Wolf Den Masks-
- 1st outside job producing 25 perfectly printed masks in just one hour.
Retro Wolf Tees & Totes-
- Rad design by our very own team member, Connor.
- Printed, packaged and sold almost 150 items.
Naughty/Nice Holiday Masks-
- Gifted and sold over 200 unique interchangeable holiday masks. Holiday Greeting Cards-
- The team crafted 245 cards spreading holiday cheer to assisted living and nursing homes.
Be Kind Valentine Masks-
- Over 100 masks produced for Valentine’s Day. Fight Like a Farley Masks-
- Students donated their time and skills to print 165 masks for a fundraiser.
Irish for Kindness Masks-
- Celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with kindness. Sold over 150 masks.
Crescent Crew T-shirts-
- The team was contracted to print 25 t-shirts for Crescent Beach Volunteers.
Algoma Lighthouse Masks-
- Wrapping up the school year with some hometown pride!
If you would like more information please feel free to contact The AbiliTees Project at firstname.lastname@example.org.