NOTICE OF EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS
Per section 118.57 of Wisconsin State Statute, the Algoma School District is required to annually notify parents of the educational options available to children who reside in the school district. Said options and applicable links to a current listing of educational options are available below.
- State Virtual Schools including those listed at – https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/charter-schools/virtual-charter-schools
- Full-time Open Enrollment – https://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program – https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/choice-programs/student-applications
- Home-Based Private Education – https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/home-based
- Early College Credit Program – https://dpi.wi.gov/dual-enrollment/eccp
NOTICE OF SPECIAL NEEDS VOUCHER PROGRAM
Per 15.7915 of Wisconsin State Statute, the Algoma School District is required to annually notify families of students with disabilities of the Special Needs Voucher Program available to children who reside in the school district. This program was created under Wisconsin Act 55 and will began in the 2016-17 school year. The applicable link to further information is available below.