If you would like to register your child(ren) with the Algoma School District, please complete the Algoma School District Registration Form (PDF) and return it to the District Office or either School Office.
The Algoma School District is once again using the online student registration system for the 2022-23 school year provided by PowerSchool Registration. As we move into the future, more and more paper forms are being converted into digital versions to make it a greener process and increase the accuracy and efficiency of the information that is collected.
The online registration system is now ready for you to access through your PowerSchool parent portal account.
This is an important process that will help ensure the school district has the most up-to-date information for your students. If you do not already have a PowerSchool parent portal account, here is how to create one:
How to Create Your Parent Account
A new account can be created by following these steps:
- Go to https://powerschool.alghs.k12.wi.us/public/
- Click on the button labeled “Create Account.”
- Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
- Create a password of your choosing.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student you’d like to add to your account. If you don’t have this information please contact the school.
- Take note of the User Name and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool parent portal once you click on “Enter”.
If you do not have access to the internet or a computer, please call the school office.