Algoma School District Student Registration
If you would like to register your child(ren) with the Algoma School District, please complete the Algoma School District Registration Form (PDF) and return it to the District Office or either School Office for fill out the online registration form:
The Algoma School District is once again using the online student registration system for the 2021-22 school year provided by PowerSchool Registration. As we move into the future, more and more paper forms are being converted into digital versions to make it a greener process and increase the accuracy and efficiency of the information that is collected.
The online registration system is now ready for you to access through your PowerSchool parent portal account.
This is an important process that will help ensure the school district has the most up-to-date information for your students. If you do not already have a PowerSchool parent portal account, here is how to create one:
How to Create Your Parent Account
A new account can be created by following these steps:
- Go to https://powerschool.alghs.k12.wi.us/public/
- Click on the button labeled “Create Account.”
- Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
- Create a password of your choosing.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student you’d like to add to your account. If you don’t have this information please contact the school.
- Take note of the User Name and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool parent portal once you click on “Enter”.
If you do not have access to the internet or a computer, please call the school office.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Algoma High School | (920) 487-7001 ext 2302
- Algoma Middle School | (920) 487-7001 ext 2302
- Algoma Elementary School | (920) 487-7001 ext. 1300
It is the policy of the School District of Algoma that no person, on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin (including LEP), ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation or physical disability, mental disability, emotional disability or learning disability/handicap or homeless status, may be denied admission to any school in this district or be denied participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be discriminated against in any curricular, extracurricular, pupil services, recreational or other program.
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW. Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”