Did you know there are 2 easy ways to earn money for the Algoma Elementary School? It’s simple to do and it doesn’t cost you any additional money!
See below for the two easy ways you can help support our students! Download and print the list here for your convenience.
Denny’s SuperValu Foods
- Shop at Denny’s SuperValu as you normally do.
- When you are done shopping, place your receipt in the Algoma PTS collection slot located in the entry of the store.
- Slips can also be dropped off at the Algoma Elementary School Office or send them to school with your child.
- Please be aware that Denny’s receipts must be collected/turned in for the current Slips from months prior will not be accepted.
Box Tops for Education
1. Find Box Tops on hundreds of products.
2. Clip Box Tops from each product or scan your receipts via the BTFE app.
a. Send Box Tops to our school. There is a collection bin in the office or you can just send them to school with your child.
b. Down the Box Tops for Education App on your phone, create an account, find our school, complete your profile, start scanning your receipts and saving for our school!
3. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for our school!
1. Download the Box Tops for Education App on your phone
2. Create an account
3. Find your school by zip code
4. Complete your profile
5. Start scanning your receipts and saving for our school