Did you know there are 4 easy ways to earn money for the Algoma Elementary School? It’s simple to do and it doesn’t cost you any additional money!
See below for the four easy ways you can help support our students! Download and print the list here for your convenience.
Denny’s SuperValu Foods
- Shop at Denny’s SuperValu as you normally do.
- When you are done shopping, place your receipt in the Algoma PTS collection slot located in the entry of the store.
- Slips can also be dropped off at the Algoma Elementary School Office or send them to school with your child.
- Please be aware that Denny’s receipts must be collected/turned in for the current month. Slips from months prior will not be accepted.
Craig’s Piggly Wiggly
- Shop at Craig’s Piggly Wiggly as you normally do.
- Drop your Piggly Wiggly receipts off at the Algoma Elementary School Office or send them to school with your child.
- Piggly Wiggly receipts must be from the current year.
Box Tops for Education
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products. (Sample)
- Clip Box Tops from each product. Please pay attention to the expiration dates.
- Send Box Tops to our school. There is a collection bin the office or you can just send them to school with your child.
- Each Box Top is work 10¢ for our school!!
- Go to BTFE.com for more info and to help earn extra points for our school.
Labels for Education
- Find Labels for Education on participating products. (Sample)
- Clip Labels from each product – see sample above.
- Send Labels to our school. There is a collection bin in the office or you can just send them to school with your child.
- Labels earn our school points that we cash in for playground equipment.
- Go to labelsforeducation.com for more info or to see complete product list.