2018-2019 Recap of Accomplishments:
- 32 student mentors
- 65 fab lab participants
- Surpassed 250 Wisconsin Adirondack Chairs
- Surpassed $116,000 in CNC Manufactured parts
- Implemented Quick Books accounting software
- Purchased an Epilog Fusion Pro48 laser engraver
- Purchased a Cricut cutter
- 1 student earned the CNC Helper Certificate from NWTC
- 14 Transcribed Credits were earned
- 3 student employees
Thank you to our business partners, student mentors, school board, and many others
Check the Algoma Wolf Tech’s Facebook page for updates.
Take a look at the time lapse of Algoma Bike Build Off!
Algoma Wolf Tech Community Fab Lab Series
Did you ever want to craft or build a project that you pinned on Pinterest, but never had the equipment or space to do? Well, now you have the opportunity! Algoma Wolf Tech is holding The Community Fab Lab Series.
All Guidance, materials, and equipment are provided to complete your projects. Feel free bring additional materials to customize and make it your own.
All experience levels welcome from newbies to professionals. Sign up early for your desired Lab as spots are usually limited and classes fill up fast!
For more information contact Matt Abel, Technical Education Teacher at email@example.com.
Sap Bag Holders For Sale
Algoma Wolf Tech is selling locally made sap bag holders – call (920) 487-7001 Ext.2116 or email Tech Ed teacher Mat Abel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy Local Kewaunee County!