Updated June 11, 2021
If your organization or place of employment has a scholarship that would be of interest to the students of our school or have any questions about applying for scholarships, please contact the guidance office.
General Scholarship Resources
First announced in February 2018, Bucky’s Tuition Promise is a commitment to Wisconsin resident students.
The program guarantees scholarships and grants to pay for tuition & segregated fees for students whose household adjusted gross income (AGI) is $56,000 or less. Incoming freshmen will receive eight (8) consecutive semesters (4 years) of free tuition & segregated fees and transfer students will receive four (4) semesters (2 years).
Algoma Area Education Foundation Inc. Scholarship
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
Past Recipient Enrollment Verification Deadline: September 1 & January 15
Application for High School Seniors (DOC) (Updated January 2021) | Application for Past Recipients (DOC) (Updated January 2021)
Award Amount: Varies
The Algoma Area Education Foundation promotes and supports excellence in our students. Our intention is to be an advocate for students as they work to achieve high levels of performance in education and in life. We believe there is no better place to invest our resources. AAEF believes that no student should ever receive less of an education due to a lack of opportunities or funds.
In that spirit, the AAEF offers scholarships to worthy students planning on attending a two- or four-year institution.
The criteria include, but are not limited to:
- student-written essay
- teacher and/or community member recommendation
- community service
- extra-curricular activities
- academic achievement
Application Deadline: June 19, 2021 | Website
The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. In order to do our part we are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All student athletes are eligible regardless of the sport they are engaged in or the capacity in which they participate. The student must be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute.
- All student athletes are eligible regardless of the sport they are engaged in or the capacity in which they participate. The student must be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute.
CHS Foundation Scholarship
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021 | Website
Award Amount: Varies
The CHS Foundation cultivates opportunity through university partnerships that benefit students studying in the field of agriculture with program support, mini-grants and scholarships..
- be a resident of Illinois, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming
- be in the field Agriculture / Horticulture / Animals
- be applying to a 2-year or 4-year study
- be studying full time
- currently be a high school senior
- have financial need
- have done community service